Saturday, March 03, 2007

Since my last post, I spent time in the hospital again! I fear this becoming my life, but I will NOT let it. There is an answer out there, I just have to wait for it to be found.
I worry for my friend who is going through difficult times. She is so sweet, gentle, yet so vulnerable. But I know she is strong in spirit and hopefully she knows I am here trying to uplift her the best I can. However, it is somewhat difficult, when I know my health problems are part of her dealings. Time will find us through to the other side, but time can take so long when one waits...waits...waits...yeah, you get the idea. Oh well, again, there is always tomorrow and if not, so be it.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hopefully, there will be one more trip to the hospital and then no more for a VERY long time! My prayers are with you my friend!