Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Life is never easy, and seems of late, I certainly am not walking a yellow brick road. But sometimes that is just the way life is. My personality is pretty easy going, in that life just does not offend me for too long. I get hung up when I try to control life - how simple life would be. But sometimes there is just nothing I can do except go for the ride. Right now the ride is filled with every pothole known to exist - two friends maybe dying, a sister with more problems than I bargained for, and a feeling that anything I try and do at this moment in life is going to explode in my face. But, life could be worse - right? Anyway, it is autumn, which is usually my most appealing time of year. I love putting the gardens to bed, enjoy a fire, and sucking in crisp, fresh air. It should be my delight, and will be. I just need to let my mind rest and go with life's flow. I guess that is what my agenda should read - let life flow with eternities breeze.

No comments: