Monday, October 03, 2005

Tonight I am dogged tired. I would like to shut life off for a week or so. Oh well... The church has hired a new pastor, one I am not sure is best for our congregation. Maybe I am just too critical and wanting too much...sure hope so. Today I worked trying to establish some order for a tag sale the church is hosting to build more money to support the fuel fund for the elderly. Then I had to work for the elderly lady down the street - came home, made dinner, mowed, and went for a walk. Now I am showered and in soft, cuddly jamies. I am hoping I can shut the mind off tonight. I refuse to deal with anything relating to my sister until after Monday and then I will have to put my brain to the grindstone or get run over by a train very soon. Oh well...good nite world

No comments: